- Nose size in relation to facial balance
- Nose width at the bridge or in the size and position of the nostrils
- Nose profile with visible humps or depressions on the bridge
- Nasal tip that is enlarged or bulbous, drooping, upturned or hooked
- Nostrils that are large, wide or upturned
- Nasal asymmetry
If you desire a more symmetrical nose, keep in mind that everyone’s face is asymmetric to some degree. Results may not be completely symmetric, although the goal is to create facial balance and correct proportion.
To determine what can be realistically accomplished, get in touch to schedule a consultation.
My appearance has changed completely. I look and feel like I always wanted!
I was diagnosed with a deviated septum but wasn’t aware of the degree of deviation. Dr. Perry performed a rhinoplasty that cleared my nostrils within a week and even gave me a nicer nose tip!